The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global Data Center Accelerator Market ’, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Data Center Accelerator Market industry. The report comprises a detailed analysis of the vital elements of the Data Center Accelerator Market , including key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro- and macro-economic factors.
The global data center accelerator market size was USD 17.89 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 25.0% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growing focus on parallel computing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) data centers, rising number of data center facilities globally, increasing data traffic, increasing use of deep learning technology in big data analytics, and rising demand for consumer-driven data and application performance enhancement are some of the key factors driving market revenue growth.
Access Sample @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1392
Covid 19 impact:
The global Data Center Accelerator Market report by emergen is the latest document covering the changes in the market dynamics and trends that have followed the COVID-19 outbreak. The global health emergency has brought about unprecedented changes in the global economic scenario, drastically affecting the Data Center Accelerator Market landscape, disrupting its supply chains, and causing volatility in prices and demand for products.
Key Players Operating in the Global Data Center Accelerator Market are:
Major Companies and Competitive Landscape
The Data Center Accelerator Market is fairly consolidated with few small and medium-sized market players accounting for the majority of revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers and acquisitions, strategic agreements and contracts, developing, testing, and introducing more effective strategies in the market. Some major players included in the market report are:
NVIDIA Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Intel Corporation, Micron Technology, Inc., Marvell, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., IBM, Google, Fujitsu, and Dell, Inc.
Scope of the Global Data Center Accelerator Market Report
The report performs an accurate estimation of the growth prospects of the different market segments by studying the current market scenario, past performance, demand and supply ratio, production, consumption, sales, and revenue generation of the key players in the upcoming years. The market segmentation provides a 360° view of the Data Center Accelerator Market industry, which turns out to be beneficial for readers interested in this sector.
Get access to the full description of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/data-center-accelerator-market
Overview of the Data Center Accelerator Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis\
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants\\
Emergen Research has segmented global data center accelerator market based on processor type, type, application, and region:
- Processor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
- Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Cloud data center
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) data center
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Deep learning training
- Enterprise inference
- Public cloud inference
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Research Methodology :
The Data Center Accelerator Market report is created using primary and secondary research. Primary research involves collection of first-hand information from the industry players by our team. Secondary research involves collection of information from various paid and unpaid sources which is backed by industry experts and analysts.
Major Objectives of the Study:
- To offer a comprehensive analysis of the market scenario to derive an accurate forecast of the market and its major segments
- Accurate insights into the future growth prospects of the market through an
- analysis of the influencing factors
- Analysis of vital aspects of the market including cost analysis, supply chain analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, SWOT analysis, and investment return analysis
- Extensive historical and forecast estimation of the market revenue based on its key segments and key regions
Explore More Related Reports :
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a Market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer Market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.