If you're looking for a way to grow your business, you should definitely consider social media. This platform leads the charts with millions of users and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Social media marketing in Pakistan is now recognized by renowned corporates as well as small businesses. This is the simplest way to reach out to a larger audience however, one has to ensure the blend of right strategies and knowledge to maximise results.
Social media marketing involves many different processes. This is not a job of an individual rather a professional agency has the right resources to perform it for you. SIGBL is providing Social Media Marketing in Pakistan that has many happy clients under its umbrella.
SMM can help an organisation with reaching its goal by:
- Understanding brand identity
- Lead generation
- Building the right audience
- Competitor analysis
SIGBL will help you with building up a strategy by doing the complete audit of social channels.
Some major tasks involve social media creations, audit, post designs, hashtag creation, community management, social advertising and generating reports that is a responsibility of social media marketing agency.
Social Media Marketing is playing its part in thriving local small-scale businesses by providing them guidance through their professional team. Not only this, SMM also consists of SEO optimised content so that the company gets an added advantage on SERP.
Communicating your brand with the right niche
After a lot of research and hit and trial methods, social media ad agencies come up with the best strategies and target audience details that will upscale the business revenue. After thorough discussion with the client an agency can understand the best fit for objectives such as awareness, website traffic and/or conversion. It is important for a company to know what objectives they are focusing on and at what stage of the business cycle they are currently standing.
Social media metrics
To understand better your business goals, it is important to focus on social media metrics otherwise you are wasting your time and money. Metrics are the key measure to gauge the effectiveness of your social media strategy. Social media platforms provide a lot of key insights such as people who are interacting with the brand. Some important metrics are as follows:
- Impressions : number of times your content is shown to visitors. For instance, if 1 follower sees your content twice then simply the impression would be two.
- Reach : the maximum number of people who watched your content. It is different from impressions in a way that it counts one time even if you have watched the same content multiple times. Therefore, if one follower has watched the content twice, it will still be considered one. This helps in counting new users’ exposure to the brand.
- Engagement rate: This is calculated by the number of engagement by reach or impressions. The higher the number, the better its engagement. This will also help in switching the potential customers to the next stage of the funnel.
- Click through rate: it is calculated by dividing the number of clicks on your page by number of impressions. The higher the better.
For details, please visit : sigbl.com