pot swap, swap pot with like minded people

Swap pot, seeds, clones, glass, hash etc. with like minded people, discuss a variety of topics, such as medical marijuana, legalization, recreational marijuana, growing, enter contests and much more.

Do you work with hemp, such as jewelry, clothing etc. How about glass and other cannabis products? Advertise your stuff here, free!

Pot Swap is based in central Oregon, BUT! anybody around the world can take advantage of this platform, as long as it is legal where you reside.

Anonymous

• 3 replies

Offline Greenthumb

• +0/-0
  • Do Onto Others
    • View Profile
  • Grower: Yes
Anonymous
« on: October 01, 2018, 02:22:46 PM »
If you're a grower aren't you afraid of people finding out where you live? and can you sign up and use this forum anonymously, say you want to participate in some topics other than swapping pot?
Mean People Suck!

Offline BratCat

• HOOAH!!
  • +0/-0
  • "Don't get Mad get Glad"
    • View Profile
    • Brat Cats Stash
Re: Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 10:25:56 PM »
No, I`m not afraid, I never let people I don't know,  know where  I live exactly and definitely don't reveal my grow site(s). Perhaps ten years ago I would have been but these days we can be casual about things, we don't have to duck into an alley or something like that anymore, these days we can meet  for coffee, play some golf, or whatever. I`m not saying I don't take precautions anymore, in fact when it comes to growing, you almost have to be more vigorous setting up cameras and the usual, or unusal boobie traps.

To answer your question concerning participating anonymously,  yes, in your profile - account setting under email uncheck both allow users to email me and show others my online status. BOOM! You're a ghost, with nothing but a name. A nickname that is.

Hopefully this satisfies your questions, again, if you need anything, please post in the appropriate forum and as always, feel free to send me a personal message.

"What you tell Yourself your Brain Believes"

Offline Greenthumb

• +0/-0
  • Do Onto Others
    • View Profile
  • Grower: Yes
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 01:03:30 PM »
Hey I've been gone away from the internet,  bet you were wondering what happen to me, I gotcha, thanks for answering me.
Mean People Suck!

Offline BratCat

• HOOAH!!
  • +0/-0
  • "Don't get Mad get Glad"
    • View Profile
    • Brat Cats Stash
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 12:39:24 PM »
Welcome back, I've been busy with the site, trying to get it out there,  I'm working on a video as we speak.
"What you tell Yourself your Brain Believes"

Web
Analytics
EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, Business social network. FREE Advertising!